Sunday, August 30, 2009

Helplessness

Minute after minute... hour after hour... day after day... week after week... month after month, more and more, helpless!
Without a way to console, when you need consoled...
Without a way to encourage, when you need encouraged...
Without a way to give a gentle touch, when you need a gentle touch...
No way to help with the cooking. No way to help with the cleaning. No way to help with the laundry.
Without a way to calm the children, when they need to be calmed...
Without a way to lend a firm hand, when a firm hand is needed...
Longing with every passing moment to caress your sensual shoulders, kiss your silky soft neck, and... oops, I should keep this G-rated. But I'm sure you get the point.
Every minute... every hour... every day... every week and every month that passes I think to myself "can I love and admire this woman any more than I do right now?" Then I realize that I can and I do!!!
Thank you for being you sweetie... I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment